Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tues. May 10th 2011, Doing Nothing..

Join us as we travel North America in our
 Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August 2006

       Tuesday and its not sunny, just kinda overcast, but a decent temperature 20c (68f), at least I can still wear my shorts, sandals and t shirt. Morning coffees, computing and walkabout then a quick trip to the corner store. The trees have really started to bud and the apple blossoms in the orchard are a wonderful sight to see.
apple blossoms
        Well this is our home and we do not have to do a lot everyday I like to pace myself with a small project everyday, what's the hurry? I can do nothing today and again tomorrow until I get all of the nothings done, by then its time to start over doing nothing again. I was so busy doing nothing today I didn't even have time to read my book.

       After a bite for lunch I decided it was a perfect day to give our coach a good wash, it hasn't been done since Feb 20th when we were in Rockport Texas. I did the awning the other day and it turned out great so now finish off the rest of our house. Then putter around for a while with odds and ends a walkabout, then time to throw supper together.  Tonight a ham and scalloped potato casserole seems like a good way to use up some ham and our oven for a change on this overcast day.
large pan
yummy
       A bit of a salad and we have lots to eat, enough left overs for another meal. Now relax, chat, a bit of tv and before we know it another wonderful day slipped by, doing nothing.
hit counters
Visitor Number
 

Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Summer 2011 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.