Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Friday, April 22, 2011

Thurs. Apr. 21st, 2011 Snow.......

Join us as we travel North America in our Holiday Rambler Vacationer,
 since August 2006 

       This is what I saw Fri. morning when I got up to post Thursdays Blog!! And it was shaping up to be such a nice day yesterday.
not impressed
what happened?
      When are we heading south?

        Ok back to how was our thursday. Our first night at the farm, it was still cold windy, we kept our slide closed to cut down the drafts and had a good nights sleep. Early morning, coffee, computing and a trip to town to check out the morning gossip at the garage. It turns out that another local fulltimer had just returned from his winter in Texas yesterday same as us, also staying with relatives.

        I am thinking it must be spring time and the weather is improving, the graders are out fixing up the country roads.
grading the roads
       I had called my chiropractor first thing and got in for and adjustment at 11:15 am, and all is well, this year so far, amazing how my back is liking the warm sunny winters and not working, wow I like this job! After here I stopped to visit ma, she made us lunch, we had a lovely visit, I made a few adjustments on her computer, promising to visit again soon.

       Then I picked up few things and back to the farm, putter around a bit, set up our satellite dish (not so cold and windy now). I get to make supper (my job here), Sandy's choice for the supper special tonight was liver and onions, creamy mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus and a tossed salad. Like I mentioned on an earlier posting either you love liver or hate it, we all just happen to love it. So when the chores and milking are done, after 7 sometime, we can relax and enjoy.
tasty meal tonight
       By the time this was done it's time to watch a bit of tv before calling it a night.

       Thanks for stopping by.

hit counters
Visitor number
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Winter 2010- 2011 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.